Williamsport’s Annual HomeMade Days Arts & Crafts Show will be Friday, June 21st from 10 a.m. til 7 p.m. and Saturday, June 22nd from 9 a.m. til 5 p.m., in our beloved and historic Brandon Park in Williamsport. Please see the show application on this page which is due Friday, May 31, 2019, being all that is needed to confirm your entry in this year’s event, and is open to all artisans, craftsmen, and photographers!
The purpose of HomeMade Days is to expose and educate both students and individuals of the region to Art in all forms, as well as provide an event for artisans to display and sell their wares to a regional base of art lovers! We are looking to evolve and grow as a show, but stay true to our mission and original concept of all things handcrafted or “HomeMade” as we say. The annual arts & crafts show draws in an estimated 8,000-10,000 visitors in recent years during the two-day event each June. In addition to the arts & crafts, visitors of all ages enjoy musical entertainment and a large variety of food vendors. Keeping the artisans in mind, we aim to make set up and tear down as stress free as possible, with easy access and ample parking nearby. And, advertising is TOP priority, asking all participants to spread the word near and far; using ONLY shared posts from the City of Williamsport Recreation Department or Brandon Park “official” Facebook pages.
All work must be handcrafted by the applicant. Please take note of the additional eligibility requirements. We have established them in the interest of fairness to all vendors and a strong desire to maintain the best possible show for our customers in the spirit of the origination of the event decades ago.
- Applicants must have all displayed items priced and available for sale to all customers
- All work submitted must be of the artisan’s original design. You may not exhibit commercially produced merchandise or items produced using commercial molds. In addition, artisans may not sell pop-guns or anything resembling a weapon.
- The HomeMade Days Committee and the Recreation Department reserves the right to determine eligibility of all objects submitted and sold, including during the show.
- Artisans may exhibit work for only the mediums they have been approved for on their application, unless further approval is requested and granted.
- Space requests will be taken into consideration but not always guaranteed.
- Only Student Artists and Groups may share a booth.
- An artisan’s acceptance is for the current year’s event only.
- Insurance and other fee requirements are listed on the attached forms.
- Applicants must submit in their application photos of all styles of merchandise for sale. Photos each) and include a th display. Missed deadline applications will be wait listed.
Show dates and times:
Friday, June 21, 2019, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, June 22, 2019, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Set-up dates and times:
Thursday, June 20, 2019, 2-7 p.m.
Friday, June 21, 2019, 8-10 a.m.
- All items MUST BE “HomeMade” in nature.
- All vendors selling non-food products must submit (1) photo ONLY of the style for each item (not each
Your items must be homemade & high quality: Items should be unique in design, concept, and execution. The HomeMade Days committee members will monitor this and vendors may be asked to take certain items off display/ asked to leave the show/ and/or be banned from future events.
All applicants will be accepted to the show, as long as, goods meet the Committee standards. Those NOT accepted will be informed immediately.
Information regarding exact booth location will be available upon arrival.
*One week prior to the event you will receive an email with additional show details (unless otherwise noted on
- A single arts & craft vendor space will be approximately 15 feet wide by 10 feet deep.
- A single food concession vendor space will be 20 feet wide by 15 feet deep.
- Bring your own tables, chairs, water hoses, power cords (Minimum 14 gauge), etc.
- Brandon Park will have portable rest rooms & wash stations available.
Vendors should be prepared to cover merchandise in case of inclement weather. A security company will provide night time supervision on June 21 & 22, 2019. Vendors may leave their set-up materials on site overnight, however the City of Williamsport & the HomeMade Days Committee will assume NO responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
No parking will be permitted behind or next to vendor space. (Failure to adhere to this rule will result in vehicle(s) being towed and/or being asked to leave HomeMade Days.) All vendors will receive 2 parking passes for the vendor lot. There will be no exceptions to the parking plan.
There are no refunds. Refunds will only be issued if the entire event is cancelled for any reason!