The Human Resource (HR) Department plays a strategic role in assisting our city departments foster a work environment that attracts, motivates, develops and inspires excellence in people so that the City is successful in its mission to our citizens.
The HR Department fully supports the City by offering a full range of services that include:
- Recruitment, Selection and Staffing needs
- Labor and Employee Relations Management
- Retention and Engagement
- Benefits and Wellness Administration
- Safety and Risk Management
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Provide the highest quality customer service pursuit of excellence
- Employ technology and methods, which enhance service, communication and productivity in a cost effective manner.
- Efficiently recruit and retain qualified people while recognizing and encouraging the values of diversity in the City.
- Maintain the City’s compensation program
- Provide cost effective, value added benefit programs that enable the City to attract and retain employees.