The HR Department fully supports the City by offering a full range of services that include:
- Recruitment, Selection and Staffing needs
- Labor and Employee Relations Management
- Retention and Engagement
- Benefits and Wellness Administration
- Safety and Risk Management
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Provide the highest quality customer service pursuit of excellence
- Employ technology and methods, which enhance service, communication and productivity in a cost effective manner.
- Efficiently recruit and retain qualified people while recognizing and encouraging the values of diversity in the City.
- Maintain the City’s compensation program
- Provide cost effective, value added benefit programs that enable the City to attract and retain employees.
Megan Page, Human Resource Director